Guests for Podcast Interviews
When we bring a guest on the show we have two main goals….
- Bring new valuable information to our audience
- Give the guest positive exposure as fair compensation for their time
The more information you provide in the form below the better we can do at meeting those goals. Some things to pay special attention to:
- Skype Name – we can certainly do an interview where we call you on a land line or cell phone but Skype is always best for audio quality. If you can use Skype please make sure to include your Skype name.
- Bio – Please tell us a bit about yourself as an executive summary paragraph as it will help us do a better job of introducing you to the audience.
- Proposed Topic – Tell us what topic(s) that you want to discuss. The key is do you want to talk about a subject in general like say Strategic Planning, or get very specific like say building a one page project reporting template for example.
- Five Questions – We will certainly ask more than five questions but having a starting point let’s us construct an interview that is very comfortable for our guests. Submissions without suggested questions cannot be responded to, so please be sure to include these and let us know what is important to cover.
- Website – Blogs – This is YOUR organization website, webpage, personal blog, or anything else that will help us better understand your role, your work, your organization and do a good job introducing you to the audience.
- Photo – Graphic URLs – If you have a head shot, a photo, a logo or anything you would like included in your episode’s show notes please provide the URL where we can find them online. This is not required but is helpful to let our audience know who you are and sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
NOTE: if you are NOT the prospective guest please DO NOT fill out the form on their behalf unless you are a member of their staff. If you know a person that you would like to hear on the show please tell them about our show and email them the link to this page.